2016 season Registration Dates
St Mary's Soccer Club will extend the registration session for this week.
Tuesday 9th February 6pm to 8pm
Wednesday 10th February 6pm To 8pm
Thursday 11th February 6pm To 8pm
Please hurry as most of the teams filling very quick & that could be your last chance to register with our club
Required Division 1 & 2 players for U15's, U16's And U17's
Please take note of this important information below.
* 2016 competitions will commence on the 2nd April 2016.
* Players turning 5yrs in 2016 to all age including 35's & 45's are welcome.
* Girls only team starts at under 10's.
* Under 6 girls team only will be available from 2016 season with great incentives.
* All new players need proof of age (drivers license, passport or birth certificate).
. Please print and bring your invoices to the canteen to complete your registration process.
* Discounts only apply to completed and fully paid registrations on the 8 designated official rego days.
All Registration must be done Online from Jan 4th 2016 before you come to the canteen and pay the registration fees. To complete registration online Click here
You want to be club Referee?
Just call Joe Youssef on 0410 694 742
or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
You have to be over 12 years old & member of S.M.S.C.
It's very serious role & you will enjoy it.
All coaches, Managers for teams U/5 to U/16
Must have a working with children certificate.
To obtain this certificate Just Click Here.
For any assistant please contact Joe Youssef on 0410 694 742